Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Love

It's been a while since my last blog/confession....

Today I've been thinking about love - - - not the romance of roses and chocolates, diamonds and big gestures, but day-to-day survival love.

My husband is in for a yummy dinner tonight - it's a surprise so can't put it on here yet - that's a little "I love you" from me. Luke just ate homemade congee and fruit puree - another "I love you." I show love through food and cuddles and laughter.

I receive love through daily contact; I ask for cuddles, invite people to spend time - but it has taken years for me to learn how to ask, how to show what I need/want....I still don't always make it clear - just ask my husband.

How do you show love?
How do you wish to receive love?

1 comment:

  1. It's the little things. I get him a diet Pepsi every time I can. I send him pictures of bug when he's on the road. I send him cards. Those are just a few small things I do.

    ReplyDelete